Hilton Manufacturing was established in 1976 and holds production operations in Brisbane and Melbourne. Hilton Manufacturing supplies Australian truck companies with product and is also a major supplier to the truck after market industry. We are involved in the export of product to international truck producing Companies.
We are currently seeking to employ a suitably qualified and experienced Production Planner to work in our office located in Dandenong South.
Responsibilities will include:
· Scheduling and prioritising work to meet customer/delivery requirements.
· Work with supply chain and production to schedule work to meet production demands.
· Scheduling and coordinating subcontracted work, both on and off-site.
· Working with the supervisors to coordinate parts delivery to meet scheduled work requirements
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers and keeping them informed of work progress.
· Identifying, notifying and managing potential shortages by planning and expediting internally and externally.
· Tracking and expediting Manufacturing Orders to achieve lead times and customer dates.
To be successful applying for this role you must possess the following:
· Proven experience as a production planner and scheduler
· Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
· Experience in manufacturing resource planning
· Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
· Strong organisational and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in an automotive manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing, 5S or Just in Time is highly desirable.
If you believe you have the necessary experience please submit your application through the Apply Now link below ensuring
your CV clearly highlights your strengths.
We look forward to receiving your application.
*Please note: due to the expected volume of applications, only those who are successfully shortlisted will be contacted.