Workforce Analyst- Call Centre
Your new company
My client, a leading government organisation is looking to engage a workforce planning analyst for a 12 month contact . This role is based in the South Eastern Suburbs
Your new role
The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for managing day to day roster adherence and staffing requirements to meet client service level KPI’s. You will be drive optimal resource efficiency, accurate forward planning, and provide valued operational input.
Through continual engagement with the leaders and the use of reports and Daily Dashboard, you will look after Workforce impacts to the team’s performance with the expectation that all service metrics are met each day. You will understand and manage relationships with Team Leaders, Leadership Team to produce successful business results. Day to day you will:-
- Developing staffing schedules / rosters that ensure contact centre staff are scheduled for maximum efficiency to meet the organisation's demand.
- Ensuring that all rosters and schedules are created in line with accurate traffic profiles including historical and current contact channel volume data, program and operational requirements and capacity plans
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of queue operations, responding in consultation with Team Leaders/Managers to variances in cost effective ways and in accordance with volume related KPI's and service quality standards.
- Resolving issues and making recommendations to ensure the profitability, productivity and overall success of any program in a timely and cost effective manner. Escalating more complex issues to the Operational Manager
- Analysing inbound and outbound operations/programs for the provision of daily, weekly and monthly reports and recommendations for management
- Maintain capacity plan regularly updated with most recent forecasts which may be needed for budget/forecast in Finance and Recruitment
- Proactively monitor staffing situation and adjust the capacity plan appropriately to ensure the right staffing level
- Identify and suggest areas for improvement in scheduling and rostering to stakeholder
What you'll need to succeed
- This is a data driven role so you are someone who is very comfortable with spreadsheets and operational metrics. With your strong decision making capability, you’re an analytical person with strong stakeholder management, along with the ability to cope with pressure.
- Previous experience in analytical role (preferred)
- Previous exposure in Workforce Management
What you'll get in return
My client can offer an exceptional work environment, an interesting and varied role and a convenient South Eastern location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.