Who are we?
At Zinfra, we take reputations pretty seriously.
Not just ours, but the reputations of our clients. Our expertise, delivering a comprehensive range of engineering, maintenance, operations and construction services to the utility infrastructure sectors across Australia ensures our clients gain the most value from their critical network assets.
It’s a focus that guides our 1,500 employees who are passionate about delivering safe, efficient and high-quality services to ensure our clients can stake their reputations on the work we do for them.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the planning, programming and reporting of work program(s) and maintenance activities. The Program Manager will be responsible to work with the Planning team, including Maintenance Preparation Coordinators, to develop program plans and monitor, to ensure key deliverables are met, inclusive of cost, target dates and our clients expectations. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and reporting on all requirements of the client within their program(s) and contribute towards KPIs and financial targets of the contract
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills, education and experience:
- Excellent reporting and forecasting skills
- Experience in the delivery of a unitised program
- High analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
- Ability to handle difficult situations and prioritise work load with conflicting priorities
- The ability to create a strategy that can move with our clients expectations
- A proactive, professional and flexible approach
- Project Management Diploma or Engineering degree or 5 years’ experience in this field or Business Management Diploma
- SAP skills
- An understanding of Client construction and design principals is favourable
Please note you must possess a current Australian Driver’s Licence and continually hold this license as travel between sites will be required.
Working at Zinfra
At Zinfra, we also believe in building the reputations of our people. We provide a diversity of career pathways to allow our employees to reach their full potential and build on their initial career choices.
We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. We offer a friendly and supportive environment, promoting teamwork, open communication and career development. Are you up for the challenge?