Serco is seeking Expressions of Interest from People Managers! An exciting opportunity has come up for Team Leaders to work at our contact call centre in Dandenong!
Reporting into the Operations Manager, your role involves-
- Leading, coaching and developing your team to ensure that targets are met and our client’s expectations are exceeded.
- Managing and motivating your team to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Handling escalated customer issues and acting as a liaison point with the client when required.
- Administering procedures and ensure progress against key performance indicators are tracked and regularly met.
What you have-
- Proven management experience within a call centre environment
- Strong understanding of the key contact centre metrics, technologies and processes.
- Demonstrated capability in exercising sound judgement and initiative, while managing sensitive information.
- An ability to problem solve and demonstrate analytical and decision making skills
- Client centric approach and focus on continuous improvement.
Please note- to be eligible for this role, you will need to be an Australian Citizen and prepared to provide suitable documentation for a thorough Security and Citizenship Check.
If this sounds like it’s for you, please apply now. Please submit your cover letter and resume (as one document) addressing the selection criteria. We look forward to receiving your application!
Serco is an extraordinary company delivering essential services on behalf of governments and organisations around the world. Serco values of Trust, Care, Innovation and Pride underpin everything we do. We are a values-led company with a culture and ethos at the heart of everything we do. We give our people real responsibility, allowing them to put their ideas into practice and to truly make a difference for our customers and the public.
Our team provides personal support to members of the community accessing a wide range of Government services from health and public transport information, to road safety and interpreter services. We provide an exceptional level of customer care across Australia and New Zealand to make a positive difference to people’s lives every day.
We are committed to diversity and we encourage people from different backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse and people with disabilities to apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: