Diesel Mechanic / Fitter | South-east Melbourne
The available workshop-based position is a permanent role with consistent hours of overtime and weekend rates. The company is well established as a contractor to the construction industry, including civil engineering projects, land developments, infrastructure and earthworks etc.
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Mobile Plant & Machinery)
- Experience Servicing & Repairing Earthmoving Equipment
- Scrapers, Dozers, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes, Graders, Dumpers, Water Trucks, Rollers, Bobcats, Compactors etc.
- Problem Solver - Fault Finding and Diagnostics
- Hydraulics, Fluid Power, Motors, Cylinders, Valves & Hoses
- Overhauls and Rebuilds Experience
- Quality Workmanship, Consistent and Reliable
- Excellent Communication Skills, Team Player
- Physically / Medically Fit (Demanding Role)
- Workplace OHS Compliant At All Times
- Permanent Position inc Superannuation, Leave Entitlements etc.
- Monday To Friday (10 Hour Days), Occasional O/T and Weekend Work
- Flat Rate of Pay $36-$40 Hour
- Career Opportunity - Stability & Growth
- Great Location South-Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Trade Qualifications & Certificates etc.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence (HR Preferred)
- 3x Business References - Most Recently Reported To
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: