1st Year Electrical Apprentice - Solar Focus
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to recommence their Electrotechnology Apprenticeship!
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Electrotechnology.
About the Comapny
Our client specialises in the installation and maintenance of Electrical, Solar Power, and Energy Management services. Working within a small team, this role will see you mainly working across the metropolitan suburbs of Melbourne. This position will provide both valuable hands on industry experience and completing training at TAFE.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Solar installation
- Fit outs
- General Electrical duties
- Good communication skills
- Safety conscious
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- Interest or prior experience in Solar (highly regarded)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (required)
- Previous experience working in a team
- Strong work etiquette
- Must have a drivers licence and own transport
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Great opportunity to complete your Electrical Apprenticeship
- We buy your PPE - No need to pay for your own
- Paid travel, tool allowance and industry allowance - Weekly!
- Weekly pay
- Long term career opportunites
What are you waiting for?
This role is an excellent opportunity where you will acquire valuable work experience, earn while you learn and obtain a nationally recognised qualification.
Make this the year you launch your career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Elyse on (03) 8878 5427.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: