Paint Trades Assistant - Dandenong
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. With a solid network of branches nationally, we service a multitude of customers, including mining, construction, quarry and forestry with quality equipment and after sales support.
Due to strong growth in our service Workshop based in Dandenong, we have an exciting new opportunity for Paint Trades Assistant to join the Melbourne team. This role will be best suited to someone who enjoys a challenging and stimulating work environment providing a range of OEM level services to our much loved customer base. We are looking for personable and professional individuals who would be just as excited as we are in joining our success and growth journey!
If you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Great Teammate - A contagiously positive attitude to work in a collaborative and service driven team;
- Ownership & Personal Drive - Passionate pursuit in delivering quality paint and machinery preparation services, taking pride in personal work output and driven to fulfil goals
- Customer Focus - Connected and committed to delivering Hitachi's promise of Total Customer Satisfaction;
- Creative Problem Solver - Continually finding new and improved ways of delivering service to our customers and identifying every opportunity for continuous improvement.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of machinery for paint & panel repairs
- Assist with machinery movements and machine spotting
- Sandblasting and painting of machinery and attachments
- Assist with assemble and fitment of attachments and components to new machine builds
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork
- Maintain a high level of tool cleanliness, workshop presentation and housekeeping
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Skillset & Experience - Demonstrated work experience in industrial grade preparation and spraypainting - Exposure to the Construction Machinery & Earthmoving Industry will be highly advantageous
- Hands On Trades Background - Experience and competence working with hand and power tools will be beneficial
- Safety Conscious - A strong developed awareness and commitment to personal and peer health and safety
- Analytical thinking - Ability to navigate through issues, is confident in computer literacy and has a keen eye for detail to deliver high quality outcomes in repair and maintenance services with minimal to zero rework
- Autonomous productivity - Initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively
What's in it for you?
- Permanent Full Time Position paying market leading $$$ Competitive Package + Super + Company Bi-Annual Bonus
- Genuine work / life balance in a workshop based day shift role
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. We are an equal opportunity employer, do not discriminate on any basis and whole-heartedly value diversity at our company.
This position would suit someone who is dedicated to quality service and maintenance delivery outcomes, is professional and dedicated in finding solutions for improved service levels.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: