Hr Truck Driver - Immediate Start
ZOOM RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
Dandenong South, VIC
Our client based in Dandenong South are seeking an experienced Heavy Rigid truck driver to join their team on an ongoing basis. Our client are a well known and well established Freight forwarding company.
The role will cover general deliveries for local supermarkets in the South East area. We have full time hours on offer with attractive hourly rates.
Your duties will include:
- Complete deliveries for local supermarkets in the South East area
- Making sure all paperwork is correctly signed off with each customer.
- Prompt and accurate deliveries
- Loading and unloading of product/freight
- Driving a HR Truck
- Reasonable understanding of Melbourne Metro roads
The Successful Applicant Will Possess:
- A current HR Heavy Vehicle drivers licence with recent experience (Minimum 2 years)
- Be available to work ongoing Monday to Friday - early morning starts!
- Team Player!
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Safety conscious and understands/follows safe work practices
- Supply a current print out of your Demerits & Convictions from VicRoads (no older than 30 days)
- Two contactable references
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and are available for an immediate start, please click APPLY or send your resume to: email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: