General Manager - Health Safety And Wellbeing
Chisholm Institute highly values health, safety and well-being and requires a dynamic and experienced leader to nurture and enable the HS&W team and the wider community, in the pursuit of a Safety Promise of Zero Harm.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide strong leadership and expertise to the HSW team to ensure the provision of relevant, compliant HSW advice and support appropriate to the business needs of Chisholm
- Drive an integrate, transformational and leading approach to safety leadership across the organisation that supports the strategic direction and champions the student and employee experience
- Translate broad strategy into practical terms for implementation and create a shared understanding across the organisation of what has to be achieved in relation to HSW
- Manage the development and implementation of the annual Institute Health and Safety Plan
- Parter with People Leaders across the business to review outcomes of safety initiatives ensuring recommendations to prevent or minimise recurrence are developed and implemented
This role will suit a leader who can drive cultural change in relation to health, safety and wellbeing.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 12noon Monday 21 January, 2019.
Applications should be forwarded to Celeste Briggs via email at email@example.com and include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, eg citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- certified copies of qualifications
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Celeste Briggs on 9212 4600.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: