Dental Assistant / Receptionist
- Gain satisfaction from the positive difference that our program makes
- Ongoing training and professional development in a supported work environment
- Part time, 3 days (Mon-Fri), Perm and F/T, Temp (Mat leave) positions available
Monash Health provides integrated healthcare services available to over 1.3 million people, representing 32% of the population of greater Melbourne. Through Monash Community, we deliver Dental Health Services covering all aspects of general dentistry and emergency treatment for both adult and child patients. We are a busy and dynamic service, with 30 dental chairs located across seven sites in the Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Kingston and the Shire of Cardinia.
We are now looking to engage a highly motivated Dental Assistant/Receptionist to join our team at our Dandenong Sites.
About the roles
Reporting to the Team Coordinator, you will work closely with a committed and passionate team. You will be the first point of contact both over the phone and face to face with patients so your presentation and communication will be key to your success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide chairside assistance
- Maintain infection control standards
- Undertake relevant administrative duties
Your skills and experience
To be considered for this important role you will ideally possess the following:
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Certificate IV in Oral Health Promotion
- good organisational skills and a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards work
- a full understanding of infection control procedures and tracking systems
- thorough and extensive knowledge of dental procedures
- a friendly, outgoing and reliable demeanour
- strong communication and relationship skills
- well-developed clinical and administrative skills
Previous experience with Titanium software would be an advantage but is not mandatory.
What’s on offer?
This role offers you the chance to make a real contribution to the dental care we provide to a broad range of clients across south-east Melbourne. As an important member of our committed team, we can offer you:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Ongoing professional development as you increase your skills
- The ability to access one day off per month
- Salary packaging benefits that increase your take home pay
As an additional incentive, you may also have the opportunity to work in the Private Dental Clinic.
If you’re looking to progress your Dental Nursing career in an environment where you can make a real difference, send us your application today!
You’ll enjoy the variety that comes from working in this role with a range of team members. Monash Health positions us well to offer you the ability to access a wide range of opportunities and experiences as your skills and career progress.
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace.
Preferred candidates will require a clear Police Check and a current Working with Children’s Check prior to any offers of employment being made.
Please note, applications will be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: