CONQUEST PERSONNEL PTY LTD
Dandenong South, VIC
About the Company:
Specialising in both residential and commercial frameless glass products, this well-established company prides themselves on producing innovative and high-quality products.
About the role:
Due to sustained growth, they are seeking an experienced MR Driver to join their team. The successful candidate will initially begin as an on-hired employee, working 38 hours per week. Standard working hours are Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm plus some over time when required.
- Driving a 6-8 tonne A-Frame MR truck
- Manually handling- loading/unloading glass products
- Completing paperwork
- Customer service and interacting with clients
- Delivering glass products around Melbourne Metropolitan areas.
- MUST be willing to assist in the factory at time
Skills and experience required include:
- Current MR (or above) license with a minimum 6 months experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Melbourne Metropolitan areas
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs
Opportunities to move into a permanent position exist after the successful completion of a 3-6-month probationary period and medical checks including drug/alcohol testing.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and creative company, please APPLY today.
Ref no: 200011769
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: