Dandenong South, VIC
Our client are renown for paying above the industry standard, our client invests in first-class equipment at the Distribution Centre in Dandenong.
Providing flexible shift options, excellent team culture and fabulous staff retention, working in this quick thinking, fast paced warehouse environment where there’s a great sense of camaraderie, and a team working towards the same goal.
Perspective Recruitment are seeking experienced Forklift Operators for the Goods Inward department
Initially employed on a casual basis, a monthly roster offering an average of 20 - 30hrs per week, working 5 days per week.
Start Time : 05.45am - Monday - Friday for 8 weeks of training and then you would be required on the 12noon shift.
The view to permanent part time after three months, where you recieve a generous pay increase, development opportunities and job security.
Required skills & attributes:
- Must have current forklift license
- 2 Years’ experience operating HighReach forklift
- Thorough understanding of Warehousing Operations would be advantageous
- Flexible, enthusiastic and ability to use initiative
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of OH&S
- Have sound knowledge of Manual Handling Practices
- Proven track history loading/unloading trucks
- Understand weight distribution for loading/unloading trucks
- Solid history in warehousing or logistics
- Able to professionally represent with supplier liasing
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- High focus on quality and productivity
- Motivated, hardworking and reliable
In return for your dedication and hard work, you will be provided ongoing stable employment that leads to permanent employment. Furthermore, you will join a first class warehouse, be part of an excellent work culture that rewards their staff with a pay rate well above industry standards.
Please note : Only successful candidates will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: