Road Maintenance Leading Hand/ Network Inspector
Day Civil and Road Services PTY LTD
Network Inspector and crew Leading Hand (Road Services)
- Full time
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Road Network Inspector and Maintenance Team Leader
Day Civil and Road Services have been awarded a new and exciting project and are looking for an enthusiastic, full time Network Inspector and maintenance team leader to join our team.
The position will involve inspecting road assets and conditions via our asset management platform. You will need to identify repairs, advise solutions and document/report any findings, working alongside your team your adaptable and forward thinking skills will allow you offer repair strategies in a safe and cost effective manner.
Safety is very important in this role.
- Construction White Card.
- Current C class driver’s license (MR/HR License highly desirable)
- Traffic Management and Traffic Controller tickets.
To be successful, you would have worked in a similar role and able to work independently and as part of a team. A strong commitment to maintaining the safety onsite and a first class attitude to leadership is essential.
If you are focused and aspire to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, then you will have a future with great success and an enjoyable employment at Day Civil and Road Servies.
Expected Start Date: 14/06/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- On road Maintenance or construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: