Cabinet Making Apprenticeship - Dandenong
Cabinet Making Apprenticeship
Skillinvest are seeking apprentices for a Dandenong location. We are looking for people to continue their apprenticeship. The successful candidates will work full time whilst completing a nationally recognised qualification.
- Drivers Licence
- Pre-Apprenticeship course in cabinet making
- Enthusiastic Attitude
- Ability to undertake physical work
- Strong commitment
Working within a medium sized business, alongside qualified cabinet makers, you will gain valuable hands on industry experience and complete a comprehensive training course at TAFE in a supportive environment including the provision of a mentor to foster your apprenticeship.
What The Role Involves
- Build kitchens, bathrooms and architectural joinery.
- Studying drawings and specifications to determine materials required, dimensions and installation procedures.
- Operate edge banding, CNC machines and panel saws.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Installation of cabinetry
- Tool Allowance per the award
- Travel Allowances where applicable
- We provide your Safety Equipment
- We supply your Uniforms
- We ensure you get the right pay
All wages are paid as per the relevant Award.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter via our website www.skillinvest.com.au
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: