Service Technician (Jaques Vic) - Dandenong South
Provide technical support, fault finding, repair and maintenance services to a range of cranes and related equipment. This role is field and workshop based in Dandenong, VIC.
- Deliver schedule servicing and inspections of plant and equipment including but not limited to:
- Boom re-builds
- Carry out mechanical repairs and service works and perform specific machining tasks where required;
- Maintain effective communications with all internal and external customers;
- Complete all relevant documentation as required;
- Supervise and instruct apprentices, trade assistants and sub-contractors in regard to the performance of maintenance tasks, if required;
- Represent the company in its relationships with major customers;
- Take part in training and multi-tasking;
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- A proven commitment to safety.
- Diesel Fitter or Heavy Vehicle mechanic trade qualification.
- Driver’s License and HR License.
- Experience with heavy equipment/plant, electrics and hydraulics is essential.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to problem solve routine issues.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: