Chief Operating Officer - Dandenong
Chief Operating Officer
- Exciting new Senior Leadership Role with Strategic and Operational focus
- Registered Training Organisation and Group Training Organisation
- Based in either Regional Victoria (Horsham) or Dandenong Melbourne
- Attractive salary package, including vehicle
- 3 year maximum term contract
Skillinvest is currently seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer who will report directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO and Senior Managers to develop and execute the organisational strategy and business planning processes necessary to realise the implementation of our strategic plan. In this role you will oversee the organisation's operational objectives with continuous improvement of organisational efficiency and effectiveness. This is a hands-on role where you will be required to work on projects with a focus on improving efficiencies throughout the business.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Planning and controlling functions relating to the operations and procedures of Skillinvest
- Planning and controlling functions of the Group Training and Registered Training Organisation
- Driving improvements and efficiencies across the business to ensure growth and sustainability
- Risk Management and Compliance
- Qualifications in Business, Finance, Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior role with significant leadership experience in, Financial Management, Strategic planning, Business planning, Risk Management, Project Management and leading teams.
- An understanding of key business drivers for organisational performance and used sound business practice and commercial principles in carrying out responsibilities.
- Resilience, high levels of self-awareness, situational awareness, and emotional intelligence.
- Leadership skills, with the ability to coach, develop and inspire staff at all levels.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you are searching for and you would like to receive a copy of the Position Description, please email email@example.com or call 0409 108 338. For a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact Darren Webster, CEO on (03) 5381 6200.
Applications MUST address the key selection criteria and may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to Skillinvest Limited, PO Box 930 Horsham 3402 marked Strictly Confidential to Darren Webster, Chief Executive Officer by 12 October 2020.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: