National Commercial Analyst
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio, while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
This is a key position within the A&L Windows and Doors Finance Team located at Dandenong South and reports to the National Commercial Manager. This is a true business partnering role, owning the delivery of commercial support and analysis to business leaders to improve business performance.
This position will further provide the successful applicant an exposure to a global organization structure, supporting a national brand with multi-site business units and will be responsible for the following
- Own the commercial analysis function for the A&L business.
- Work with sales and operational leaders to report, analyze, identify areas for improvements, establish action plans and manage their costs.
- Doing deep dives on revenue, expense and profitability history, such as reviewing discounts, and customer product profitability.
- Coaching managers on operational finance, financial reporting, drivers of costs, and levers to drive improvement.
- Manage the meeting cadence with department managers to review results. Own the reporting of cost reduction projects, forecasting process, variance analysis and disciplines. Partner with managers to drive action plans.
- Support managers with adhoc reporting, analysis and cost-benefit scenarios.
- CA/CPA/CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- ERP systems experience with medium to large business, SAP is desirable.
- Exposure to large complex business
- Strong background in manufacturing, inventory based business, with experience in all aspects of management accounting, project costing, product costing, end to end P&L experience, analysis, benchmarking, reconciling, action planning, forecasting.
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering.
- Ability to communicate and present technical information to stakeholders in a way it is understood and can be acted upon. Can make the complex simple.
- Able to direct own agenda, balance competing priorities, work to deadlines, know where to focus efforts to create great opportunities and value for the business.
- Demonstrate being committed to a team that equally supports each other to deliver service to your internal customers.
You will be supported with training, stability and a commitment to career advancement for enthusiastic and motivated people.
You will also enjoy turning your back on the city and commute, working in an open plan office with your fellow team, on-site free parking, generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products and the ability to schedule leave every year between Christmas and New Year during business close down.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: